Let us help you through this process of taking back control and stop smoking forever!
Most smokers who quit using other methods start again because they don’t know how to deal with the stress & cravings. At Indiana Hypnosis for Change, we teach you ways to handle stress and how to not substitute one bad habit for another.
In clinical studies, hypnosis has been found to have upwards of a 90% success rate for smoking cessation, while more “popular” methods result much lower.
This program consists of a 2 hour session and most of our clients leave the session as non smokers. Because we want you to be successful reinforcement sessions are included in your program. These are available for the first 90 days after your session.
During the session we will discuss your concerns & beliefs regarding smoking. The techniques that you learn here will help in many areas of your life besides smoking.
Schedule a Consultation
Attend Your Session
Leave a Non-Smoker! *
* Most clients become NONSMOKERS on the date of their appointments. Occasionally, a reinforcement session is helpful, but don’t worry, that is included for you.
“Toni is awesome! We had 2 smoking cessation appointments. Not only did she help me become a non smoker she taught me some really good techniques to combat stress and anxiety! She even went out of her way to follow up with me to see how I was doing. I highly recommend her.”
We understand that in the past you might have tried to make changes and been unsuccessful. Maybe you feel fearful of failing again?
Now, it’s time to use a scientifically proven method that is 3x as successful as other conventional methods!
If this were a conscious problem you would have changed it by now, right?
It’s an unconscious problem, so use your unconscious mind to change it!
What happens to your body after you’ve quit smoking?
- Within 20 minutes of stopping, the temperature in your hands and feet return to normal as well as your heart rate and blood pressure
- 8 hours – The nicotine in your bloodstream is reduced by 93.4 %
- 12 hours – Your blood oxygen levels increase while the carbon monoxide in your blood returns to normal
- 24 hours – Your quitting anxiety peaks & will return to pre-quitting levels within 2 weeks. This is the point that hypnosis really comes into play
- 48 hours – Your damaged nerve endings are repairing and your sense of smell & taste begin returning to normal
- 72 Hours – 100% nicotine free as your withdrawal symptoms have already peaked. Your bronchial tubes and lungs are relaxing and you begin to breathe easier
The Time Is Now
Don’t Wait Any Longer!
Are you ready for change
Schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation today.